*Interested in this product/service? Scroll down and fill out the form below*
Wired systems are excellent security solutions for properties that are ideally not finished, with no dry-wall, or paint (pre-wire stage).
All our security systems are compliant with ULC standards. ULC standards are recognized by the insurance industry and as a result you may receive an insurance discount.
Interested in Estimating a Price with More WIRED Devices?
**Packages are used to represent an estimated price. Prices are subject to change. Additional devices, zone-expanders, wiring, programming, labor, and operating accessories may be necessary. Each individual job will vary in price and need to be adjusted accordingly before delivery of the final quote**
*Unfortunately, we are unable to predict the estimated cost of additional WIRED devices, as there is a substantial cost difference in regard to the wiring of each individual device. Please, fill out our form bellow so that we can assess the cost associated with additional WIRED devices.*
Additional Device Options:
– Wired Motion
– Wired Door Contact
– Indoor Siren 15 watt
– Wired Smoke Detector
– Fixed Low Temperature Monitor
– Door Lock (Z-wave Compatible) REQUIRES INSTALLATION BY A LOCK SMITH (Available with Tier 4 Monitoring ONLY)
– Light Switch (One Single Switch) REQUIRES INSTALLATION BY A LICENCED ELECTRICIAN (Available with Tier 4 Monitoring ONLY)
– Thermostat (Z-wave Compatible) T6 PRO SERIES REQUIRES INSTALLATION BY A LICENSED HVAC INSTALLER (Available with Tier 4 Monitoring ONLY)
(not included in any packages) – Outdoor Siren 20 watt
(not included in any packages) – Garage Overhead Door Contact
(not included in any packages) – Carbon Monoxide Detector
Monitoring Options & Key Considerations
* All monitoring options are invoiced annually. If you decide to cancel your monitoring at anytime we require 30 days written notice prior to cancellation. We will then refund you the remainder owing for the rest of the year.*
We offer 5 tier monitoring options:
** Please Note **
Tier 1 – The landline based monitoring is effective but has its limitations. If your landline ever goes out, your security system will no longer be able to report to the monitoring station. Where as, Tier’s 2 – 5 utilize a cellular communicator which relies on the cell towers for signal, resulting in a more secure solution.
Tier’s 2, 3, 4, & 5 – Require cell signal to communicate with our monitoring station. A cell booster can be installed if limited signal is available (requiring additional purchase & installation of this unit).
Tier’s 4 & 5 – Home automation requires internet in addition to cell signal on site.
Inquire about a quote for a CUSTOM INSTALLATION