*Interested in this product/service? Scroll down and fill out the form below*
Wireless camera systems are excellent security solutions for properties that are finished, dry-walled, and painted.
If at all possible we recommend installing the hard-wired camera systems. But, the wireless option also has some excellent features to offer opposed to the hard-wired system.
PROS with a hard-wired camera surveillance system:
- Your data is locally hosted (your data is stored on your systems hard drive).
- Cameras record 24/7 and increase their framerate whenever motion is detected automatically
- No additional monthly fees
- Superior image quality
CONS with a hard-wired camera surveillance system:
- Physical wiring from the NVR to each individual camera is required
- The application for remote viewing is separate from the security systems Total Connect 2.0 (forcing you to flip between the two)
PROS with a Honeywell wireless camera surveillance system:
- Remote viewing, camera settings, and your security system are all accessible through one application: Total Connect 2.0
- Only requires AC to be powered
- The doorbell camera option is only available with the Wireless Honeywell Camera Surveillance System
- The indoor cameras can be easily moved and adjusted to best fit your needs
CONS with a Honeywell wireless camera surveillance system:
- Requires additional monthly payments
- Must have a strong wireless signal to ensure a good connection to your camera
- Must have a good upload speed for the cameras to operate efficiently (1.5 mbps or greater)
- Cameras are constantly pinging the server which restricts bandwidth on your internet
Inquire about a quote for a CUSTOM INSTALLATION